Kerry House Management (KHM) is dedicated to providing our customers with full satisfaction.
- KHM business will be conducted ethically based on the following principles:
- Taking responsibility for our conduct and actions;
- Always being honest and truthful;
- Stating what we will do and doing what we say;
- Providing frank and straightforward answers to all questions asked;
- Treating all our contacts with dignity, respect and thoughtfulness.
Customer details and information is kept secure, handled with complete confidentiality and utmost discretion.
Recording of time, costs and materials:
KHM will record transactions, expenditures, labour charges and all other aspects of the business in accordance with our accounting, expenses and record keeping policies.
Working with others:
KHM carefully select the people and business partners we choose to work with based on our own high standards of ethical behaviour.
Health and safety:
KHM have a personal and collective responsibility to maintain a healthy and secure workplace and to promote safe working practices.
As a business, KHM is aware of our collective responsibility and need to protect the environment. We therefore choose to work with like minded people, businesses and organisations.